Lelia Gas Boiler
Gas boiler with modulating condensation
24 kW modulating / 30 kW domestic hot water
Heating Hot water
MICRO-ACCUMULATED DOMESTIC HOT WATER, AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Heating and domestic hot water
Simple to install in both new and older buildings
Easy maintenance and fast degassing
Chimney or flue connection
What's the Lelia's secret?
the cast iron hydraulic distribution panel
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE, SIMPLIFIED MAINTENANCE
LELIA TECHNOLOGY for the highest performances
A FEW WORDS ABOUT CONDENSATION
1 - The mixture of gas and air is propulsed in the combustion chamber and is ignited by a spark.
2 - The energy produced by combustion reheats the heating water.
3 - The heating water circulates in the radiators and releases the calories it contains.
4 - The water comes back into the heating body at a low temperature and cools down the water vapour contained in the steam: condensation occurs. This change in state releases a great amount of heat, which then goes back into the water in the installation.
5 - The combustion gases escape through the fume outlet pipe at a low temperature.
6 - The condensates are expelled naturally through the siphon.
The Lelia, a model of environmental respect
The RT 2012 thermal regulations, required by the "Grenelle 2" law, limit primary energy consumption to 50 kWh /m2.year.
In this context, the Lelia gas condensing boiler has a conversion coefficient of 1, leaving room for other uses.
Choosing a Lelia means:
• Forward-thinking, to meet different requirements
• Making real savings on your heating bills
• Acting to improve your daily life, well-being and health
THE ADVANTAGES OF A LELIA
- Outstanding performance:
- Optimum output up to 109 % and energy savings of up to 40%.
- Modulating heating regulation up to 24 kW depending on outdoor temperature, operating gently and without heat surges. This means that, throughout the seasons, your energy consumption is adapted as accurately as possible to your requirements.
- Modulating domestic water regulation up to 30 kW to provide the desired hot water temperature, even at a high flow rate.
- Several options for fume exhaust:
- horizontal air duct 60 /100 Ø up to 14 m
- vertical air duct 60 /100 Ø up to 14 m
80 /125 Ø up to 23 m
- chimney 80 / 125 Ø up to 30 m
- compatible with communal flue systems up to 14 m
Optimum comfort and safety
- Safe and simple connection to fume exhaust pipe:
- sliding ring for easy connection
- connection elbow can rotate through 360°
- Filter valve with stainless steel screen retains any dirt particles coming from the heating circuit.
- Flow rate monitor constantly keeps track of the flow rate in the installation to prevent any abnormal rise in temperature in the heating body.
- Built-in by-pass means that there is no need for a differential valve, even on an installation which is entirely equipped with thermostatically controlled valves.
- Sturdy and reliable valves are included, which enable you to isolate the boiler from the rest of the installation.
- The installation can be degassed quickly, through a high-performance degassing chamber, to purge the installation extremely fast and to give better protection against corrosion.
- Incredibly quick and easy access to all of the boiler's components and accessories via the front panel.
- The screen filter can be cleaned without cleaning the installation.
A close-up of the LELIA's compact simplicity
SIMPLE REGULATION SYSTEM
- 1 button = 1 function
- Adapts the boiler's power level automatically depending on the outdoor temperature (sensor included).
- Supplies domestic hot water and heating water - whether it be for radiators or underfloor heating - with precision: to the degree you ask for
- The Lelia optimises your energy consumption.
THE CAST IRON HYDRAULIC DISTRIBUTION PANEL
- At AUER, we chose cast iron as the material for our hydraulic distribution panel, because of its extradordinary and recognised properties:
- Robust and anti-corrosive
- Hard-wearing over time
- 100 % recyclable
- Monobloc moulded, eliminating the need for pipes and the risk of leakage.
- The main hydraulic componenets are built into the hydraulic distribution panel, meaning it is incredibly compact.
Description of the panel
a - Hydraulic unit:
- 3-speed circulator pump
- 3-way valve
- Degassing chamber
- Automatic air valve
b - Water pressure sensor
c - Safety valve
d - "High flow rate", 316L domestic water heat exchanger
with stainless steel plates
e - Domestic hot water sensor
f - Domestic cold water sensor
g - Backflow prevention device for filler valve
h - Heating circuit by-pass
i - Heating outlet isolating valve
j - Screen filter valve and check valve
k - Domestic cold water inlet valve
The LELIA range, to suit all configurations and needs
Heating, 14.5 L DHW, instantaneous and MICRO-ACCUMULATED
- The Lelia continuously maintains the DHW temperature in the oversized heat exchanger with stainless steel plates. The result: your hot water is available immediately, no matter what the flow rate is.
- Customised operation: the Lelia Mixte can be used for micro-accumulated DHW or for instant DHW with a simple change of setting.
FOR THE WHOLE LELIA RANGE
Modulates up to 24 kW for heating
Modulates up to 30 kW for domestic hot water
Supplies your domestic hot water, even at a very low drawing rate
Domestic hot water temperature accurate to the degree, measured by a submerged sensor
Heating and accumulated domestic hot water
Heating and accumulated DHW
Up to a flow rate of 14.5 L/min, the boiler will operate like a Lelia Mixte, without drawing from the domestic hot water stored in the storage tank.
When more water needs to be drawn, for example, to provide enough water for 2 baths, the boiler will continue to operate at full power for instantaneous hot water supply and will draw the rest of the domestic hot water needed from the accumulated water stored in the tank. This will give a flow rate of up to 29L/min.
THE LELIA PROFUSION IS AVAILABLE IN:
Floor standing model
- With the 84 L domestic hot water tank in the same casing, it stands on the floor and is easy to integrate into any surroundings.
- The Lelia Profusion floor standing model is ready to connect electrically and hydraulically, making it very quick to install.
- The 38 L domestic hot water tank, which has the same appearance as the boiler, can be positioned on the left or the right for perfect integration.
- Tank can be positioned on LEFT or RIGHT