Gialix Mobile Electric Boiler
Electric boiler for construction sites
from 12 kW
Heating Hot water
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR DRYING CONCRETE AND SERVING AS A BACK-UP BOILER
Specially designed for drying concrete and serving as a back-up boiler
Ready to connect
With wheels and a handle to make transport and manouevres easy
A transportable Gialix will replace any boiler
- Compact and easy to transport thanks to its small size, handle and wheels.
- Perfect on-ground stability
- Power adjustable in stages of 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 10 or 12 kW, to suit any configuration
- Electrical power supply 230 V single phase or 400 V three phase
- Direct connection at the back of the boiler
- Specially designed to dry out concrete in underfloor heating installations
CAST IRON: MAKING IT THE MOST EFFICIENT OF ELECTRIC BOILERS
Robust and corrosion proof.
Hard-wearing over time.
Monobloc moulded, incorporates all hydraulic components, eliminates the need for piping and the risk of leakage.
A BACK-UP BOILER
- Quick and simplified connections through the back of the boiler
- Can replace any type of boiler (gas, oil-fired, etc...)
- Takes up little space and can fit in easily almost anywhere
- The adjustable power level means it can adapt to the power available from the electricity provider in any installation:
(1): General bipolar or C curve tetra polar circuit breaker
(2): The cable widths given are indicative. They must be checked and adapted if necessary according to installation conditions and current standards. The ground cable width must be equal to the width of the largest cable.
- Modulating electronic regulation for the first time underfloor heating is switched on or for a heating circuit with radiators or underfloor heating
- 8L expansion vessel
- Low energy circulating pump
- Incoloy 800 heating elements for a long life span
- Safety valve
- Low water pressure switch
- Flow rate monitor
- Pressure gauge
- 2 automatic air valves
- 65°C cut-out safety aquastat* (underfloor heating) and 110°C cut-out safety aquastat (radiators)
- Outdoor sensor