Economical Oil-fired Boiler
25 and 40 kW
Heating Hot water
A Rembrandt boiler will enhance your wellbeing and save you money, and you won't need to change your energy source.
Designed to last
Easy to install
Improved energy performances
ROBUST AND EFFICIENT: MORE COMFORT AND SAVINGS, WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR ENERGY SOURCE
DESIGNED TO LAST
with a cast iron heating body
- Incredibly resistant thanks to the cast iron heating body: robust, corrosion proof and hard wearing over time.
- The cast iron heating body lengthens operating cycles:
- Reduces dirt and clogging in the burner
- Reduces NOx and CO emissions
- Highly efficient
- The inertia of the cast iron means it operates steadily and gently, bringing you greater comfort
THE REMBRANDT RANGE
Would you like a new boiler?
Would you like to modernise your heating?
You don't need to change your energy source to save money.
EASY TO INSTALL
- The Rembrandt can be connected to a flue system or a chimney, depending on the model and your configuration.
- The Rembrandt is compact, making it easy to install.
- All of the components can be accessed through the front of the boiler.
Easy to use,
with a smart control panel
1 - Heating or domestic hot water temperature display
2 - Summer / winter mode
3 - Increase or reduction of temperature in manual mode
4 - Burner indicator light
5 - Set heating temperature in manual mode
6 - Set domestic hot water temperature
7 - Manual or automatic mode
8 - On / off
THE REMBRANDT OIL-FIRED CONDENSING BOILER
... making oil economical
The new Rembrandt oil condensing boiler condenses water vapour from combustion to recover heat which would usually be lost.
THE RESULT: A BETTER YIELD AND LOWER CONSUMPTION.
IMPROVED ENERGY PERFORMANCES
- The new Rembrandt oil condensing boiler, with outstanding performance levels, consumes up to 40% less oil than an old boiler.
- The blue-flame burner combined with the stainless steel condenser provides outstanding efficiency of up to 104% and also helps you to make substantial energy savings.
- Changing your old boiler for a Rembrandt Oil Condensing boiler means that you can improve your home's energy efficiency without changing your energy source.
A winning combination for a hardy boiler that is sure to stand the test of time:
- Because higher efficiency reduces energy consumption, condensation is the most ecological answer to using oil-fired boilers.
- Less energy consumption means less CO2 emissions in the atmosphere.
- Fitted with a blue-flame, clean combustion burner for less NOx emissions.