Edel Water Heat Pump Water Heater
Heat pump water heaters on a water loop
100, 150, 200 and 270 L
The EDEL WATER uses the return-flow water from your underfloor heating or any other very low temperature heating circuit to heat your domestic water.
Easy to install anywhere
Low energy circulator pump built-in and connected under the hood
Electricity consumption under 10W
An elegant and harmonious design
DO YOU HAVE UNDERFLOOR HEATING?
Edel WATER uses return flow water from your underfloor heating or any other very low-temperature heating circuit to heat your domestic water.
A WIDE RANGE
- 100 and 150 L wall mounted or on tripod models
- 200 and 270 L floor standing models
AUER provides the only heat pump water heater on the market that operates with underfloor heating.
CONNECTION TO YOUT UNDERFLOOR HEATING
In winter, Edel WATER extracts calories
from the underfloor heating return flow
to provide domestic water at 60°C.
In summer, the free heat drawn
from your underfloor heating goes back into
your domestic water with an outstanding COP up to 4,5.
- The accumulated energy at low temperature in the underfloor is used by Edel WATER to produce economically your domestic hot water.
- Very compact, it can fit easily anywhere in the house.
- Its integrated micro-circulator only consumes 5W.
- Edel WATER can even improve your summer thermal comfort!
- The integrated heat pump extracts calories from your underfloor heating return flow water with an unequalled COP.
- Outstanding thermal and acoustic performances.
- No air duct: only a hydraulic connection, giving you a total freedom of choice for the installation location in your house.
- Up to 60% more energy efficiency for DHW production than a heat pump which provides both heating and hot water.
- No air noise : < 30 dB(A) at 2m.
- No fan, making it even quieter.
- High-performance compressor fitted on silent blocks.
EASY TO USE INTUITIVE CONTROLS
- Set the water temperature.
- Select a mode according to your needs: BOOST, COMFORT, ECO or HOLIDAY.
- The heat pump operates an automatic anti-bacterial cycle.