Mega PAC 70 Heat Pump Water Heater for Communal Applications
Heat pump water heater for communal DHW
7 - 140 kw
HRC70 HEAT PUMP + DOMESTIC HOT WATER TANK
- The MegaPAC70 communal heat pump water heater can range in power from 7 kW to several hundred kilowatts with the option of a cascade installation.
- The MegaPAC70 heat pump water heater can offer a capacity of 500L - 3000L with one storage tank. It is also possible to use several tanks at the same time for unlimited capacity.
- The anti-legionellosis cycle for the MegaPAC70 heat pump water heater is carried out using only the heat pump.
- The MegaPAC70 heat pump water heater can be connected to any type of back-up:
- The Pulsatoire boiler
- Electrical heating element in the tank
- Solar thermal
- District heating network
- The MegaPAC70 heat pump water heater is a compact appliance.
- Multi heat pump module inside
- Back-up is not mandatory
- The MegaPAC70 heat pump water heater has no distance limitation between the external unit and the control room.
HOT WATER LOOP
- The MegaPAC70 heat pump water heater has a domestic hot water tank especially for a hot water loop, with energy supplied by the same heat generator.
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
- The MegaPAC70 heat pump water heater is an efficient and economical solution for projects with electric heating.
- A monobloc heat pump: requires only.
a simple hydraulic connection between external units and the hydraulic pilot.
- A multifunctional pilot managing:
- Heat pumps
- Domestic hot water tank
- Hot water loop
- Simplified execution
Installation examples MegaPAC 70?kW with two 2 500 L tanks
Helps reduce CO2 emissions.
Protects the ozone layer and doesn't add to the greenhouse effect.
Uses a very low quantity of green refigerant.