HRC70 High Temperature Heat Pump
High temperature modulating heat pump
7 - 140 kW in a cascade installation
HRC70 UPGRADED FOR BETTER PERFORMANCES
- New compressor optimised to be used with the eco-friendly fluid R290.
- New high-efficiency heat exchanger.
- Outstanding COP: up to 4,9.
- NNew DS pilot to produce domestic hot water, suitable to the full range (except HRC 35 kW and battery).
- The full HRC70 range is ranked A++
- A genuine high-temperature heat pump which provides heating up to 70°C even on extremely cold days.
- Modulating power: two compressors with different powers are combined, with a high compression level, to always meet your heating needs.
- Equipped with a multifunctional hydraulic pilot for a turnkey installation.
- Can insure your domestic hot water tank heating without any back-up.
- Runs using only the heat pump even when the outdoor air drops to -20°C.
For 1 kWh of electricity, up to 4,9 kWh of heat goes back into the heating circuit, meaning a close to 80% energy saving.
- Very large diametre fan with variable speed.
- Noise-proof inlet cone for better airflow acoustics.
- 4 adjustable, shock-absorbing feet on the base.
- Double noise-proofed compressor compartment.
HRC70 ADAPTS ITS HEATING CAPACITY TO YOUR
REQUIREMENTS DEPENDDING ON THE SEASON
The HRC70 explained by Michel CHEVALET
"Whereas most machines would struggle or stop altogether, the more power you ask for from
this one, the more it raises the temperature"
for HRC70 7 to 25 kW
60L tank integrated for circuit decoupling
- This is the most complete pilot, everything is integrated for an optimised and non-contraining operation.
- Can handle 2 heating circuits.
- Buffer tank integrated and boiler connection as standard.
Installation example with 1 heating circuit
A keyturn solution, very easy to install on the existing heating circuit.
Installation example with 2 heating circuits
The Premium pilot offers a lot of hydraulic connection possibilities. Everything is planned for that and the configuration is simplified.
for HRC70 7 to 11 kW
This is all you need for a simple and optimised operation
- Fits perfectly for a simple and economical heating installation.
- Decoupling of the hydraulic circuit between radiators and heat pump.
- Electrical back-up 0 to 6 kW as standard.
- 20 years guaranteed cast iron heating body.
Installation example on underfloor heating
Thanks to its 2 independant circulators, the XS pilot offers a very high working flexibility, as well for new installations as for renovations.
Installation example on radiator circuit
For a higher reliability on an existing heating circuit, the 50L buffer tank guarantees :
- sludge decantation
- heat pump optimal operation
for HRC70 7 - 11 - 17 - 20 to 25 kW
Domestic hot water and high-temperature heat pump heating
UNIQUE ! The heat pump HRC70 insures domestic hot water production without back-up, even during winter.
- Hydro-electronic pilot integrated to the tank, inside the house.
- The perfect solution, compact and equipped, to manage both heating and domestic hot water circuits.
- 20 years guaranteed cast iron heating body.
- Electrical back-up from 0 to 4,5 kW as standard.
- Large surface hot water heat exchanger.
Installation example with HRC70 7 or 11 kW
A full integrated solution easy to set up and to connect, will fit perfectly in a new house.
Installation example with HRC70 17 - 20 or 25 kW
During a renovation, when the heating power becomes more important, it is possible to uncouple the heat pump from the heating circuit thanks to the multifunctional tank.
HRC70 35 & BATTERY
35 kW heat pump heating and 50 to 140 kW in battery
- Battery installations are suitable for heating manor houses, residential buildings, schools, warehouses, offices, factories, farming buildings, ...
- Power start-up in progressive stages.
- An outstanding seasonnal COP.
- Wall-fitted hydraulic managment system including the control for linking 2, 3 or 4 HRC70.
- Brings total flexibility to the way the system operates.
- The inlet/outlet manifolds are reversible (right/left) so that the installation can be configured wherever you wish.
The hydraulic managment system
gives you a total control
of your installation.
THE MULTIFUNCTIONAL DECOUPLING TANK
This highly efficient system guarantees safety and a long life span for your installation.
- It offers more than a standard surge tank:
- it decouples water flows
- it stratifies temperatures
- it desludges
- And also:
- an extra generator can be added
Example of a 50 - 70 kW battery installation
Collective domestic hot water thanks to the HRC70 heat pump from 34 to 140 kW
- Water capacity up to 12 000 L.
- The solution for a low carbon impact (1,5 kg CO2 eq) compared to the market (5,6 kg CO2 eq.
- 100% thermodynamic anti-legionella treatment.
- A monobloc heat pump: requires only.
a simple hydraulic connection between external units and the hydraulic pilot.
- A multifunctional pilot managing:
- Heat pumps
- Domestic hot water tank
- Hot water loop
- Simplified execution
Installation examples MegaPAC 70 kW with two 2 500 L tanks