High temperature modulating heat pump
From 17 to 40 kW and to up 96 kW in a battery
HRC70 UPGRADED FOR BETTER PERFORMANCES
• New compressor optimised to be used with the eco-friendly fluid R290.
• New high-efficiency heat exchanger.
• Outstanding COP: up to 4,9.
• New DS pilot to produce domestic hot water, suitable to the full range (except HRC 32kW and battery).
• The full HRC70 range is ranked A++
• A genuine high temperature heat pump which provides heating up to 70°C even on the coldest of days.
• Modulating heating capacity: an innovating combination of two scroll compressors of different capacities, with a high pressure ratio, to constantly adjust the supply of heat to match the current heating need.
• Equipped with a multifunctional hydraulic pilot for turnkey installation.
• Can ensure your domestic hot water tank heating without any back-up required.
• Up to -20°C outside, it heats using only the heat pump.
• For every 1kWh of electricity used, there is up to 4,9kWh of heat returned to the circuit, leading to almost 80% of energy savings.
• Extremely quiet due to the low-speed fan.
• Noise reduction technology for improved airflow and acoustics.
• 4 adjustable shock-absorbing feet on the base.
• Sound isolated compressor chamber.
• Auer heat pumps are produced with the non-fluorinated refrigerant, R290. It has 2100 times less impact on greenhouse gas emissions than the refrigerants used in standard systems.
• This eco-friendly refrigerant is not subject to mandatory annual maintenance checks nor the European F-GAS regulations.
THE EQUIVALENT OF 10 TONS OF CO2 EMISSIONS AVOIDED.
HRC70 ADAPTS ITS PERFORMANCE BASED ON THE DEMANDS ON THE SEASON*
WHY IS THE HRC70 HEAT PUMP IDEAL WHEN RENOVATING?
Advantages of high temperature:
• When renovating, it can serve to replace an older heating system equipped with a high-temperature radiator circuit.
• Not only is the HRC70 high performing it is also capable of providing domestic hot water at a high temperature.
• To ensure your central heating and maintain your comfort, you need to be able to have your radiators as well as hot water. Only a high temperature heat pump is capable of doing both using only the heat pump, leading to higher energy savings.
"It works on our existing radiators, we don’t have to change anything in the house, that is very important!"
(Testimony from a customer in the Somme area)
Water temperature necessary in radiators: 45°C
The HRC70 supplies only the temperature necessary to the radiators.
Water temperature necessary in radiators:
60 to 70°C
• Low temperature heat pump:
A low temperature heat pump cannot provide water over 50°C. It will stop and only the electric heater will function, leading to more energy consumption and less comfort.
• High temperature heat pump:
Runs 100% using only the heat pump until the outdoor air temperature drops to -20°C.
HRC70 PRODUCT RANGE
The HRC70 heat pumps offer capacities over 80 kW with an installation in battery!
for HRC70 17, 20 or 25 kW
Single or three-phase (delivered in single-phase)
Integrated 38L tank for the decoupling of the circuits
COMPONENTS OF THE PILOT
The most complete pilot. Everything is integrated for an optimised and
The ideal solution when renovating with several hydraulic connexion possibilities.
HRC 70 17 to 25 kW - Premium+
DS 170D PILOT
for HRC70 17 - 20 OR 25 kW
Domestic hot water and heating with high temperature heat pump
UNIQUE ! The HRC70 heat pump ensures the production of domestic hot water without the use of a back-up, even in winter.
COMPONENTS OF THE PILOT
Principles of installation:
This is a complete solution to substitue an old boiler which provided also domestic hot water. HRC70 17 kW DS 170D meets most of the needs of a house consuming between 2000 and
3000 liters of fuel every year.
HRC70 17 to 25 kW - DS 170D/50
A fully integrated, easily installed and connected solution; ideal for new build houses.
Combined pilot: 6P10
High temperature (70°C) modulation heat pump with 3 stages of heating capacity
HRC70 32 is a genuine and high capacity product with a progressive start-up in stages of the power.
Combined with the 6P10 pilot, it provides the same options as the Premium+ pilot does.
78 L decoupling tank
to separate the hydraulic networks.
HRC 70 32 kW three-phase - 6P10
As the whole range, HRC70 32 is a high temperature heat pump. It can fit perfectly in a multi-family house with old radiators for example.
HRC70 40, 60 & 80 Range
High-performance for high temperature heat pumps
STAND-ALONE SOLUTION OR IN BATTERY
The 40, 60 and 80 kW heat pumps are equipped with a hydraulic block, filters and circulators. They can be installed in battery to reach a power output of 320 kW!
An efficient solution full of advantages:
• Economical: no boiler room, no flue duct
• Ecological: the lowest CO2 impact on the market
• Convenient & discreet : limited height of 1,30 m!
Thanks to an excellent acoustic insulation, HRC70 is extremly silent, between 15 and 25 dB less than the traditional refrigeration equipments.
DUAL APPLICATION EXAMPLE
2 HRC 70 40 + 1 DHW tank
+ heating circuit
HRC70 in battery - Domestic hot water
Domestic hot water heating by heat pumps from 50 and 96 kW in battery.
HRC70 heat pumps can be installed in cascade and offer a power perfectly suited to the project (new or renovation).
Numerous connections possible thanks to the 6P10 modular driver.
The 6P10 pilot offers a multitude of uses
(heating and/or domestic hot water) in a collective or tertiary installation.
The multifunction low-cut off bottle is reversible, so allowing connection to the heat pumps on the left or on the right.
A PILOT FOR ALL INSTALLATIONS
An efficient solution full of advantages:
• Complete wall-mounted hydraulic management system integrating the regulation for the coupling of 1, 2 or 3 HRC70.
• A multifunctional 78 L decoupling tank offers a wide range of configurations.
• The pilot incorporates a circulator for each HRC70 heat pump, and comes with all the required safety equipments.
• A multifunctional pilot managing:
- heating circuits
- DHW tanks and the water loop
- back-up boiler
• A one-piece heat pump. There is just a simple hydraulic connection between the external unit and the hydraulic pilot.
• Easy implementation.
EXAMPLE OF HEATING INSTALLATION
HRC70 50 (2 HRC70 25 ) + 6P10
+ 2 heating circuits
Thanks to the high power that can be deployed by the HRC70 25 in battery, this solution is perfect for large renovation projects.
In this example, the 2nd heating circuit could also be a DHW tank.
EXAMPLE OF DOMESTIC INSTALLATION
HRC70 64 (2 HRC70 232) + 6P10
+ 3 DHW tanks
The 6P10 pilot offers a multitude of uses (heating and/or domestic hot water) :