Thermal module with DHW storage capacity
from 80 to 120 L
Heating Hot water
Our objective: improve user comfort and enhance energy performance in buildings
The user receives information from the meter about how much energy is being used
- for heating
- for domestic hot water
The Logix is a substation which manages heating and hot water production for individual apartments using energy supplied from a central boiler room.
It includes an 80 or 120L water storage capacity.
- No need to maintain primary circuit temperature
- No discomfort caused by overheating in the communal parts of the building in summer
- The convenience of accumulated DHW
- No plated heat exchanger = no scale
- Individual electronic regulation and heating and domestic hot water consumption clearly displayed
- Simplified design = optimised installation, all unnecessary piping can be removed
- Simplified hydraulic balancing with the MTHL module installed in the service shaft
- No DHW loop if a maximum antenna length of 8m (horizontal or vertical) is respected
The advantages of a boiler room,
with the convenience of individual controls and personalised consumption
Heat meters can be installed (2) in the service shaft on MTHL or MTVL modules to keep track of the cost of heating and domestic hot water.
TITRE V (ministerial decree of 17th April 2015)
- The field of application for the Logix system is collective residences.
- The system is made up of the following elements:
- a mixed intergroup network
- a multi-apartment hydraulic distribution module, for example an MTHL (1 - 8 apartments)
- an 80 or 120L hot water tank for each apartment, situated in the space it heats
- The heat distribution regulation is as follows:
- Heating has a variable flow rate with a heating curve on communal heat generation
- DHW is produced through heat trains (charging periods) with constant flow rate and constant outgoing temperature
- The system impacts on and reduces consumption for all of the following elements:
- distribution auxiliary equipment
- heating production
- DHW production