Solar powered solutions
Air-source solar powered 300L water heater with heat pump back-up
OUR SOLAR POWERED SOLUTION WITH BACK-UP FROM A BUILT IN HEAT PUMP USES RENEWABLE ENERGY TO MAKE SAVINGS
Automatic drainage system
HIGHLY ECONOMICAL PERFORMANCE: Up to 90% free energy
HIGHLY ECONOMICAL PERFORMANCE
- Up to 90% free energy
HEAT PUMP BACK-UP
- operates right down to -7°C outdoor temperature
- up to 20m of rigid piping and 10m of flexible hose possible
- air inlet and outlet cylinders can rotate through a full 360°
- energy management through regulation of the tank
- In sunny weather: The solar circulator pump is activated, the refrigerant fills the panels where it is heated by the sun, then it travels back down to the solar heat exchanger where it releases its heat into the domestic water.
- When there is no sun: The solar circulator pump does not operate. The panels empty out by force of gravity and the refrigerant travels down to the bottom of the installation, where it is protected from frost. The heat pump back-up starts up and ensures that domestic hot water is produced even on days where the sun is ot shining.
- In excessively sunny weather: When the maximum water temperature in the tank is reached, the solar cirulator pump stops. The solar panel empties out automatically and the refrigerant travels down to the bottom of the installation to be protected from any potential overheating.
THE AUTOMATIC DRAINAGE SYSTEM
AN INGENIOUS SYSTEM
- An AUER-patented regulation with two domestic hot water sensors to ensure optimum management of the amount of hot water produced.
- Thiis differential regulation only sends the refrigerant to the panels when there is enough sunshine.
- The panel is automatically drained when it stops working.
- No overheating of the system, meaning safety is optimised
PROLONGED LIFE SPAN
- A small quantity of coolant
- Without overheating, coolant is conserved 3 or 4 times longer
SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- No need to degas the solar hydraulic circuit.
- No need for an expansion vessel, an air valve or a check valve.
- Once it's fitted, you can activate it without having to go back onto the roof.