The Onix Multifunctional Tank
Insulated multifunctional tank
from 12 to 200 L
THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENT FOR MAKING SURE YOUR HEATING INSTALLATION WORKS PROPERLY
- Hydraulic decoupling
- Increased water volume
- Hot or cold water storage
- Anti short-cycle
- Adaptable to any hydraulic network
- Hydraulic decoupling: The Onix makes hydraulic circuits independent. It guarantees a high and constant flow rate to the heat pump, improves the COP* and protects the installation from hydraulic inconsistencies,
- Homogenises: The return flow water from the underfloor heating is reheated through a mixing process before returning to the boiler.
- Increased water volume: The Onix increases the amount of water in the installation, thus ensuring that the heat pump functions in a regular and stable manner, by limiting the number of start-ups and prolonging its life span.
- Degassing: The process of slowing down the speeds directs the suspended air towards the top of the tank, enabling the hydraulic installation to be degassed efficiently.
- Decantation and desludging: The same process of slowing down the speeds and the geometry of the Onix enable the hydraulic installation to be decanted and desludged by sedimentation, with drainage on the bottom of the tank.
- Temperature readings: The temperature is monitored in the centre of the tank via the thimble (Onix 50 C and all of the Onix CF models).
- Reversible: Adaptable to any hydraulic network thanks to the number and symmetrical placement of the connection holes.